The Alison Golf coaching philosophy is to keep it simple!
Golf’s hard enough, we serve our students best by decluttering their thoughts and providing clarity. Entrust us with your golf performance, we’ll repay that trust by opening a clear path to your best playing experiences.
Mark Alison – PGA Professional
Mark has worked in the Golf Industry in New Zealand, America, Europe and Australia since 2000. In his time as a PGA Professional he has accumulated a wealth of knowledge, experience and awards, some of which are listed below;
- Certified PGA Professional – Advanced in Coaching and Game Development.
- 2015 NSW PGA Trainee of the Year
- 2015 Australian PGA Trainee of the Year
- Named one of Golf Australia Magazines Top 50 Club Fitters
- 2016 – 2020 Concord Golf Club Assistant Professional
- 2011 – 2015 PGA Trainee and Coach at The Ridge Golf Complex, Sutherland Shire Golf Academy
- 2006- 2007 Assistant Professional at Arrowcreek Country Club, Reno, NV, USA
- 2003 – 2006 TaylorMade Golf Technical Sales Rep and Club Fitter
Cherie Alison – PGA Professional
- PGA Professional – Advanced in Game Development, Coaching and Management
- 2015 – 2020 Head Professional at Concord Golf Club
- 2011 -2015 Head Professional at Port Kembla Golf Club
- 2009 – 2011 Head Professional at Hamilton Island Golf Club
- 2010 Platinum Staff member of the Year Hamilton Island Enterprises (from 1200 staff members)
- 2001 – 2008 Ladies European Tour Player
- 2004 LPGA Tour Player
- 2000 Australian Representative
- 2000 Leading Amateur at the Women’s Australian Open
- 1993 – 2000 NSW State Team Representative
- Captain of victorious NSW team in 1999 and 2000
Mitchell Donlan – PGA Assistant Professional
Mitchell grew up on the south coast of NSW and has always had a particular interest in Coaching.
The following is a summary of Mitchell’s achievements:
Completed his PGA traineeship at NSW Golf Club in 2014
- Certified PGA Professional
- Advanced in Coaching 2015
- 2021 Head Teaching Professional at Port Kembla Golf Club
- Completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science at the University of Wollongong.
Mitchell is currently undertaking a Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- A great asset to our team here at Alison Golf, Shaun is a certified PGA Member who is an enthusiastic and driven coach. He is passionate about helping golfers looking to improve their game regardless of their skill level.
- Shaun has many years of experience working in the golf industry and his philosophy is that learning should be a fun and enjoyable experience with persistence being the key to success.