It is the intention of the Board of Directors of Cronulla Golf Club to introduce a programme whereby members, can if they so desire, make a bequest or legacy to their club.
A bequest to Cronulla Golf Club will serve to honour your memory. It would be your special legacy and has the power to assist in developing and supporting your Club and its golfers for decades to come. Leaving a bequest in your will, is a potent tool to help support and develop your Club well into the future, without affecting your lifestyle today.
A gift in your Will is a special way of contributing to the future of our Golf Club.
We understand that your first priority is to look after your loved ones in your Will. We also know it is important for you to explain to those dearest to you about your wishes and the reason why you might choose to leave a gift to Cronulla Golf Club
You can leave a gift specifically for one of the following purposes:
- Golf course planning
- Clubhouse planning
- Junior Golf Development
- To be used at the discretion of the CGC Board
Our promise to you
If you choose to leave CGC a gift in your Will, we promise to:
- Honour your wishes.
- Respect that a decision as important as this needs time – how and when you choose to write it is personal to you.
- Understand that you might change your mind – circumstances can change and you have the freedom to reconsider your decision at any time.
- Honour your privacy – we would like to acknowledge your generosity but will only provide the recognition you are comfortable with.
- Ensure your gift is used in the most effective way.
- Continue to communicate and update loved ones if you wish with the latest information on our programs and achievements.
We recommend that you seek independent legal advice when considering financial planning.
If you or your solicitor require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the General Manager email@example.com
All enquiries will remain strictly confidential.